Lets get ready to ramble!
Join us on Sunday 15th October 2017 at 10am for a bit of fresh air and a short 3 mile ramble to raise as much money as possible for BBC Children in Need.
Our short countryside ramble takes us from the National Trust Downs Banks car park, Barlaston, the 'The Edges' walking trail, taking in the stunning autumnal Staffordshire countryside.Take a look at the route here.
Walk with us to raise funds for Children in Need.
- All walkers are kindly requested to make a donation in a sealed envelope.
- Donations will be collected at the start of the walk.
- Join us on Sunday 15th October at 10am.
- Meet us at the lower National Trust Downs Banks car park, ST12 9AB.
- All abilities are welcome with suitable footwear and clothing (it may be muddy).
- Well behaved dogs are welcome.
- Please feel free to invite friends and family.
- Tell everyone about it. Lets make it social!
If you can make it please do let us know here.
Your support will make a real difference to the lives of disadvantaged children and young people across the UK. Plus, we'll all have some fun too!
Don't forget to join us in the Duke of York pub for post walk cool down! We look foward to seeing you soon.