Croft Architecture Limited is a growing RIBA Chartered Practice with a wide range of clients in a variety of development sectors. We are presently working on a number of exciting commissions, and have a vacancy for a positive and pro-active individual to join our team.
A permanent full time position is immediately available for a talented individual at either post Part 2 or post Part 3 Architectural levels or an Architectural Technologist of good character with a rounded experience of work within architectural practice.
The position will include working on an interesting range of new design projects in the education, residential, care and medical sectors.The successful applicant will need to demonstrate the following skills and personal assets:
- An enthusiastic and committed work ethic.
- A thorough and organised approach; comfortably able to manage themselves and others.
- Experienced in timely and organised management of design commissions and office workload from inception to completion.
- Accurate, efficient, inventive and creative technical and detailing skills supported by fast, effective presentation of work.
- A detailed knowledge of UK Building Regulations and technical design solutions.
- Excellent English language and communication skills supported by confident presentation skills.
- Site experience of inspecting projects during construction.
- A good knowledge and awareness of Architectural and other design.
- Experience of working on residential schemes, care projects, schools and education and medical facilities is favourable.
- A proficiency in AutoDesk Cad and Revit and Microsoft Office programmes will be essential. A familiarity of Archetype, Photoshop, and 3D packages will be beneficial.
- Candidates must be eligible to work within the UK, hold a UK valid drivers license and have the use of a car. Preference will be given to suitable candidates living within an easy commute of the office.
Croft Architecture is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Please apply with a CV, covering letter and examples of work either by email to email@example.com
Or by post to:
Croft Architecture Limited
6-7 Pearl House
Staffordshire Technology Park
t. 01785 248 542