A development of thirteen attractive new bungalows on a town centre site in Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire is now under construction and the project is progressing as planned.
Croft Architecture has transformed the 0.66 hectare site of the former Priory Day Care Centre at Lymewood Grove into an impressive small community of single storey homes designed principally for residents over 55 and their families.
The site is nestled alongside established woodland and residents will feel secluded from their town centre location which feels more like a suburban setting. The geography of the site and proposed design provides privacy new residents while having a minimal impact on the neighbouring areas.
The new detached town centre site bungalows will be:
- In walking distance of the Newcastle-under-Lyme’s town centre facilities.
- Providing a secure development with privacy within a shared gated community.
- Designed to provide an abundance of natural light and maximising the direct relationship to the private gardens and surrounding woodland.
- Providing two generous sized bedrooms with ample amenity and storage space, a lounge, dining area and kitchen with a utility area.
- Designed with two parking spaces and their own garage and garden space
The development has been carefully designed to ensure that the landscaping will complement Friar’s Wood as well as retaining and enhancing the protected trees on site.
The new town centre site development will allow all residents to embrace an active and sociable lifestyle with the convenience of the town location on the doorstep.
Upon completion the new development will provide secure and spacious homes tucked away round the corner from an active lively town.